
2 ear infections, 1 cold, 2 weapy eyes, 1 round of pink-eye, 1 rosceola rash, 1 case of thrush in her mouth & a yeast infection on her bum. . .1 crazy month for mommy.
2 brand new teeth to go with that smile & a teeny-bopper outfit. . .priceless.
(thrush is a yeast infection that Ila has in her mouth--YUM!)

I love that they are holding hands in this picture--adorable.

Smitten by his own sister---hopefully it's like that for a LONG time to come.

P.S. Can someone else PLEASE post (Elizabeth, Joyce, Grandpa Howard, Linda, Ellen, Maggie, Bekki. . .not to name names or anything but it's no fun for me to read my OWN posts!)
6 comments:
Are they adorable or what???????
Those pictures remind me of Ross and Roxanne so much... I will have to show you one that I have of them. They really liked each other and still do!
You are so funny, Tanya! Anyway, LOVE the pictures. Ila is changing so much.
Gosh, Gus sure is smitten by his own little sister! They sure are cute together, and they look so happy! I can't believe how much they are growing!!
Oh and I sure love her polka dot shirt! :)
i love her shirt, too---
thanks, sarah. you have great taste!
Post a Comment