I gained 10 pounds. Hopefully some of that went to the baby & not ALL me.
Charlie went kindergarten supply shopping. He learned to ride on 2 wheels.
I became ADDICTED to couponing & now have a years supply of ALL toiletries.
Ila started putting her pee and poop in the potty. Her pudgy butt is SO cute in panties. She also puts entire rolls of toilet paper, toys, wrappers & other necessities INTO the potty--and tops it off with one big FLUSH.
Gus fell . . .or as he tells it, JUMPED, off of the 4-wheeler onto the pavement. A little roadrash. He is way excited about preschool & has become quite the make-believer.
Mountain biking has lured Randy in, as has selling bike parts in his (my) spare time. He also took his wife canoeing (thanks Bekki for taking the kiddos)----and then he asked me to turn around because I was facing the wrong direction in the canoe--who knew?. Mind you my equilibrium in OR out of a canoe at this point is no good. I tried to turn around but lost it halfway through and dumped the canoe.
Hank is now carefully nested up into my right rib. Ila can't wait to MEET him & do all the FUN things she already does to her baby dolls.
Concrete overlay Randy did at a resort in Branson, MO last month--5000 square feet.
August highlights: Hank arrives (hopefully will be a July highlight), Ila turns 2, Charlie turns 5 & is off to kindergarten---
I go nuts.

4 comments:
Wow, I've missed your posts!! I love the updates and the pictures! SO CUTE! Ila's sleeping picture cracks me up with her arms around both dolls. Hang in there...we can't wait to meet the new Murray (whenever he arrives)!
Wow! Ila is so darn cute- and gotten so big. I have missed your posts. Excited to hear about your new addition when he makes his grand entrance.
Wow! Your little ones have gotten so big! It sounds like lots of fun has been happening. Good luck on the upcoming new little one!
Hello Murray's, congrats to the new arrival "Henry". Happy to know all is well. he is handsome!!
Post a Comment