Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello Hank!

We are SO excited to have welcomed Henry "Hank" Benson Murray on Thursday @ 10:01 a.m.

He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces & is as KISSABLE as ever.

Charlie, Ila, & Gus are super excited & Gus is feeling MUCH better now that he knows Hank will be with us FOREVER---and not just a couple of days. He's funny.



12 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

Congrats!! what a cutie, all bundled up!! Glad you posted so we could see him!

Crystal said...

Yay! Congrats on the arrival of Hank! He is a cutie! Hope you are doing well and having some time to adjust to four kids.

Nielsen Family said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see him. Where did you get such a cute beanie, he looks adorable in it?

Linds said...

Congrats, and welcome Hank! Love the photos of the kids with you and your newest little addition.

Catherine (Proctor) Leitner said...

Hank is super cute. All the kids look excited to have a new little brother. Congrats!

Harmony said...

Hey there! Another cutie! WOW, you are supermom. Thanks for always updating us with your good news. Glad all is going well for you there in AK.

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to hear you are getting lots of sleeping time in. Can't wait to see you on Sunday.

robbin said...

Congrats on the new baby! he is so sweet!!

banananutmeg said...

i can't wait to get my hands on that baby and give him a smooch. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new addition!
Hello Hank!
Love the pictures & you write so well about everything I can just picture Ila flushing the toilet, ha ha!
We moved to San Antonio in May.my new email is bterry4@satx.rr.com. I can't believe Charlie is 5, Wow!
Hank is a real sweetie but all your children are lookers. Keep in touch.....Bobbi Terry

Sarah said...

I love him already - such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys again this weekend!

Kirk Hazleton said...

Hey Tanya!!!! Congrats!!! I got a knock at the door a week ago from a surprise visitor. It was Elder Spencer Stevens. It was good talking with him. We got talking about you and the great memories. We feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to teach you and to get to know you.