I was able to score a 50% off your entire purchase coupon for Old Navy @ www.oldnavyweekly.com ---- I could hardly sleep last night I was SO excited.
Off to Old Navy. Ila was in need of summer clothes, Charlie some school clothes, Gus some new jeans and Baby Boy a wardrobe! Once I started, it was hard to stop. I spent $127.55 ---the retail value on what I got was $672! (I added up the tags because I was CURIOUS)
I took a friend---to share the wealth---the receipt was taller than ME!
Here's the picts---really for my enjoyment more than yours.
Buying in advance for 4 kiddos is WORK--too much THINKING!
For the big BOYS
(not a good selection at the store AT ALL for the boys)
For ME & a pair of jeans for R
For little BOY
( I had problems stopping on him. . .most of these items were about $1 after the 50% coupon (except for the jeans)----who could stop?)
For Ila Mae
(all clothes for summer & winter)
See what YOU can find next week at http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/
Or go to ebay & find a 50% off coupon for yourself! They're selling for around $5---no minimum or limit on coupon--expires on 23rd---I think they'll just email the coupon for you to print. Come on you shoppers!
5 comments:
congrats Tanya - - all I got was a measly 10% off - - you rock
Love a good deal! I need to buy baby boy clothes SO BAD. I keep putting it off, because I know that once I start, I totally won't be able to stop. It's only a matter of time now, though... thanks for the tip!
Wow! I'm impressed - you always find the best deals! Way to go T!!
Wow! What a shopping spree! I love to find good deals! We are excited for you having another "Murray boy!" Wonder what he will look like? Give all of the kids a big kiss and hug from Aunt Joycey...
Lol, I love how exciting it is to buy kid clothes. We were in South Carolina for my brothers wedding and Justin and I visited Steve Dunaway while we were there. Steve and Justin golfed and Kim took me to this store Once Upon A Child. I fell in love and now I'm sad that I've been exposed to such wonderfulness and there's not one here. :(
Post a Comment