Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Bump

Here I am--36 weeks preg in all it's glory.

And also Hank---snuggled up right next to his hand & the umbilical cord.

I had this ultrasound done on Wednesday. The ultrasound tech is so friendly & is always willing to do a 4D for $0----can't beat it. He's measuring a bit ahead & I'm SO hoping next week will be THE week. The tech said he was weighing 7 lb 8 oz---with 3 weeks 3 days to go.
I cried. Really.

I'm better now, although that night I went to bed & I dreamed about BIG things all night long. Random things, like tree trunks. . .but not BIG babies or BIG babies HEADS. Just tree trunks.





Do the 4D pictures freak you out/make you cringe or can you SEE the sweet baby? All my kids have that same nose---just a little button.


3 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

we'll be waiting to hear

Sarah said...

Wow Tanya, for your sake I'm hoping he comes out sooner rather than later!! Hang in there!

banananutmeg said...

No matter what you think, you look awesome at 9 months pregnant, and you know you will be back to swimming in your skinny jeans like 2 days after Hank is born. I meant to tell you how cute you looked on Sunday. Eat more tacos.