She learned how to climb up the ladder & then this happened to her nose. . .
I didn't see it happen, but I'm pretty sure Gus was on top bunk, trying to get down & couldn't make it around her, so he fell down, pushing her down & racking himself. LOTS of crying.
Randy & Papa Ed took the boys to mow out at the farm, so Bekki and I tackled the garage. It was SO much fun & just confirms even more how much I LOVE to throw things away.
Thanks again for letting me help you!!
Right side: BEFORE
Left side: BEFORE
Left side: AFTER
(the brown cabinet was TOO heavy for us to move to the other room!)
The PILE: take it away!!
We even found one of the first baby pampers!! Oh yeah, almost forgot, I also found this (and a couple others) which I enjoy wearing--
it's really cozy. . .although when Charlie saw me wearing it, he couldn't help but laugh (Gus, too) and then proceeded to ask, "where did you get THAT from??" After having FUN in the garage, Nana & Papa kept the boys for a couple nights & Randy & I (Ila, too) came home and partied!! It's always great to get a break & the boys love going to visit their Nana & Papa. I put Ila to bed late Sunday night so I could sleep in on Monday---I got out of bed at 8:45!!! What a DrEaM!
3 comments:
8:45 IS A DREAM!!! you are soooo lucky to have family close by!
Put that dress in the fireplace, Tanya!
Dang Tanya you've been busy!! Lovin the thought of 8:45 AAAHHHH *the sound of angels singing* someday! :)
I think you should wear that dress to church on Sunday! lol!
Post a Comment