Friday, June 6, 2008

What do you take with you?

Whenever I leave the house, I generally take the same things with me. . .doesn't really matter where I am going.

1) A drink of water. (usually I take a kitchen glass full of water---I get so thirsty)
2) My eyelash curler
3) My lip gloss
4) Change of clothes for kids--including undies.
5) Cash.
6) Cell phone.
7) Kids---unless Randy is home & then I try to leave without them. ha.

What about YOU?

PS: Elizabeth---post your news about your house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take my purse which has just about everything a person needs! But when I go out, I like to get a big cold ice tea from Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

I guess it depends on where I'm going. For school it was usually just my bag and maybe a jacket. For everything else I take my purse (it has most of the essentials including $$$ and my cell phone) and a bottle of water if I'm going to be in the car for awhile.