Thanks for posting the pictures Tanya. I tried to post some of my house on here, but it just didn't work again. I bet your floor gets really wet with 3 kids in the bathtub at once. I'm sure you get wet too!!! Can't wait till the 4th of July when we all will be together again.
What a cute little buns!!!! I can't wait to see everyone next week. The Pfeiffer's are leaving very early Wed. morning (Ellen, Maggie and I -- Chris won't be able to come).
3 comments:
Holy cow! Those kids are so darn cute!! Ila is getting so BIG and cute!
Thanks for posting the pictures Tanya. I tried to post some of my house on here, but it just didn't work again. I bet your floor gets really wet with 3 kids in the bathtub at once. I'm sure you get wet too!!! Can't wait till the 4th of July when we all will be together again.
What a cute little buns!!!! I can't wait to see everyone next week. The Pfeiffer's are leaving very early Wed. morning (Ellen, Maggie and I -- Chris won't be able to come).
Post a Comment