Charlie was invited to a birthday party at "Pump it up." It's all the rave. It's pretty much a HUGE room filled with GIANT inflatable slides & jumping room & obstacle courses. Both the boys had a TON of fun---Charlie spent most of his time on the slide. We picked up a friend of his, Reese, & gave her a ride to the party because her mom was unable to come. Reese started up a conversation right when we were backing out of the driveway.
Reese: "I had a disney princess birthday party when I turned 3 & I loved it & my grandma made me a disney princess birthday cake & it was my favorite & I just love princesses & cake & frosting. Before I could even respond, Charlie butts in.
Charlie: "I have a chainsaw & my dad has a chainsaw & I love chainsaws & I'm gonna cut up that tree into little tiny pieces--WAAAAHHHHAAAWWWWAA" (chainsaw noises. . .come on)
I hope Ila loves disney princess parties & doesn't want to destroy things with chainsaws.
As for Gus, what a big boy he has become--undies & all. Today he even learned how to pedal a BIG boy bike with training wheels & everthing. It's an adjustment from the tricycle & will take him some time to learn how to use the brakes---but he is so proud of himself!!!
3 comments:
That picture of Ila is way too cute!! She is such a pretty little girl and sooo sweet!
I can imagine Charlie saying that to Reese (she probably didn't even see it coming). He is such a GUY!
And YAY for Gus! Hopefully he will love riding bikes as much as Charlie has.
Ila is beautiful!!!!! We can't wait to see all of you over the 4th of July. Your kids are growing so fast.
Funny story... Boys will be boys and girls will be girlie! Ila is soooo cute! I love the pony tail!
Post a Comment