Charlie turned 5 last Monday & also started his first day at kindergarten. Family came into town for Hank's blessing & also to shower Charlie with nerf guns. Turns out nerf guns are REALLY for the adults & not the kiddos.
On Sunday at church, I found a nerf dart in Hank's car seat.

Charlie's class. Randy took him for the 1st day, claiming I was too emotional.
Smart guy.


While Charlie is at school, Ila & Gus are up to their wiley ways. Gus even reverted to nap-taking again. YEAH for me!

Gus will hold Hank for hours.
It's perfect.
Our neighbor gave us a dirt bike & $50 later---it's working. The boys LOVE it.
Ila-not so sure.
5 comments:
loved the update!! keep em' coming
What a great bunch of pictures. I still can't believe Charlie has been around long enough in the family to be in Kindergarten. What did he have to say about his first day?
What a great fam! I love the pictures and the update!!
What cute pictures! I can't believe Charlie is in school already!
I love the family photo. You have such a lovely family, Tanya. I'm so amazes how big Charlie, Gus & Ila have gotten (maybe that's compared to little Hank, but still they are so big!)
Post a Comment