It's days like today & many other days like today that I am offered that makes me appreciate BOYS even more.
Randy took the boys to a wrestling match and were gone SO LONG I even took a nap. I love that they can go & do BOY things & leave me and missy home.
The boys had SO much fun & when they came home, Charlie proudly announced that he wanted to wrestle when he goes to kindergarten. HUH?? Do they even ALLOW that? Randy is sure they do, so he spent many minutes teaching Char the "half-nelson." I have to admit, he's good for a
4 year-old. . .then onto greater things which included Randy as the bull (as always) & the boys trying not to get bucked off. Ila rode a couple of times, but tried to keep her distance.
If wrestling doesn't work out for the lads, there is always bull riding.
3 comments:
Don't fear the bus (much). We've had a few mess up's from the transportation here (never missing a Bridgette or anything serious like that) but issues in knowing when (about) they'd be dropping her off/ picking her up and if there's a change they've not been great about letting me know. Her bus drivers and the bus aides are great though. I get the real down low from them. Bridgette LOVES riding the bus. I'm still on the fence on if I should send her to kindergarten (is she ready? hmmm) She has high functioning autism so it makes certain aspects interesting although in general I have noticed a lot of improvements (knowledge and socialization skills and etc) and am so thankful she has such wonderful teachers. Anya will be starting preschool next year (although it's up in the air where exactly). I love to see you cute little kiddos and read all about what's going on in the Murray house! Congrats on #4. I sure miss you and think our kids would be such hoots together (although who knows what adventures they'd have. LOL!) Love you!
Hey, I haven't read your blog in soooooooo long. I hardly have time to even check my email, but vow to try to do better. You do have the most grandest kids. I just know I would say that even if they weren't my grands. I can picture Char wrestling. Those skinny, little, fast-moving boys are quick as lightning. He has such a good sense of humor, all he'd have to do in the middle is start laughing at his opponent and he could probably flip them over and have his way w/ them. Look out Gus. Randy was always, always, always taking Matt down. Then he would let him up and do it again. Randy never seemed to remember that he was 2 yrs older than Matt. Hope G out weighs Char.
Gus is talking so great lately, can't wait until he can come up again. I hardly got to talk to him when they were up last week. I really don't think it is fair that I have to go to work. When you have 4, I will really need some serioous time off. Yeah!!!
Love to you all.
bekki,
you must read the blog more often, as many of the posts are for your liking.
looking forward to you spending lots of time with the kids this summer. . .and even more time when #4 comes---hooray!!
see you saturday.
Post a Comment