Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh baby.

Some of you have been onto me for a while as I cannot hide my unceasing need for chocolate milk & banquet chicken dinners. . .not to mention my whole persona of throwing up or looking like I'm about to throw up.

I've tried to stay home as much as possible as seeing me in this state is less than pleasing.

So there it is---baby #4 is in the oven & getting PLEANTY of calcium and an ABUNDANCE of saturated fat---so no worries there.

Early August is the plan. Oh and as for names, Gus wants to name the baby Ila---because he couldn't get ENOUGH of the first newborn Ila. . .and Charlie, well, his vote is for Octimus---what he means is Optimus. . .but he knows no different.

Thus explains my 1 month missing from blogging.

9 comments:

banananutmeg said...

congrats!

Nielsen Family said...

We are so excited for you. I vote on Charlies idea for a name!

Sarah said...

Yay! As much as we love Ila, it might be a little too confusing with 2 Ila's running around in the same house. I vote on Sarah if it's a girl...just saying... :)

CJDRISH said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you!

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

That is very exciting!! Congrats!

Mandy Beyeler said...

Congrats Tanya and crew!!

Mandy Beyeler said...

hey, reading this post and your post before this one: this is what happens when you ship the kids off to Nana and Papa's house!!

congrats again!

Tanya Murray said...

mandy,

that's funny!

my doctor is always saying, "you now what causes THIS now, don't you?"

Hillary Sperry said...

Congrats Tanya! And good luck!