Monday, October 20, 2008

Rub a Dub Bub.

When Ila wants to take a bath, she just jumps in (pretty much head first).

I heard Charlie & Gus laughing from the other room (TOO MUCH FOR COMFORT)---and I knew it had to be Ila. . .




She loves the water. . .so much SO, she also drinks it---either straight from the tub or out of the rinsing cup----she's not picky.

Once again---only the best for the Murray kids.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

She looks kind of shocked in this picture. Too funny! Camarae would do the same if she could get herself over the edge of the tub.

banananutmeg said...

that is such a cute picture! When I first saw the pic (before I read the captions) I thought you kept a shirt on Ila in the tub for modesty sake, with the boys and was like, really?! hahaha.

Tanya Murray said...

meg--crack me up!

Nielsen Family said...

Ila isn't afraid of anything. If Addison did that, she probably wouldn't get in the tub again.

Cassandra said...

That's hilarious! Avery takes a bath with Ethan and he likes to pour water on her head (which she doesn't like), so Avery actually climbs out, which ends with a bloody lip! Ila is great!!!

Undeserving Grace said...

that's good, maybe she'll learn to swim early! That's so much better than being the other way around and the kid hating to take a bath...EWWWW!

Sarah said...

What a funny girl! What will Ila get into next??