Monday, October 6, 2008

We went to Houston for a week. Visited Randy's aunts, uncles, & cousins.


Received the BEST hospitality----thank you Joyce, Robert, Linda, Roxanne, Ellen, Maggie & Chris! LOTS of laughing, talking, & HGTV.


Randy & his Uncle Robert went bow hunting for deer in Central Texas (thus the reason for the trip).



Went to Target 3 times. . .OH I couldn't RESIST!!



Check out Randy's face---hunting makes him HAPPY, I guess.

The only "dear" Randy really needs----(I'm sappy)
Ever been handed a sand-covered poop? I was ambushed.






5 comments:

banananutmeg said...

Target! You lucky duck! Find anything grand that we're all missing out on here in wally world?

Cassandra said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Nothing better than being so close to Target! I love the makeshift double shopping cart!

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip. I have to agree, I LOVE Target! I could spend hours there. That picture of Ila in her little dress is adorable!

Thank you again for the scrapbook calendar! It has made me realize that I need to document better what Bailey does. I have been keeping up on it, but need to do more. Thanks again! I really love it!

Tiffany said...

I tagged you...

CJDRISH said...

The picture of you and Randy is so cute!