I'm not sure why, but when I upload the pictures, I just see the html code---so I can't write in between the pictures or move the pictures around so they can be in order. Oh well!
This is Gus saying "To infinity & Beyond!" He was THRILLED to be BUZZ & has been BUZZ ever since----lucky for me, the costume is HANDWASH only. . .
I like Sam in his PJs at school. And how Ruby is out in front in preschool pics when she does not go there. Would you email the preschool pics please!!!
I love the pics! Ila's duck costume is so cute!! Really adorable, you just want to grab her and squeeze her :) like that would last very long :) she wouldn't have it!
Cute pictures and costumes! I think it's great that Charlie said 'trick or treat please'...so polite! Ila's costume is ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE it! I can't imagine how much Gus loved being Buzz. So funny! He looks so much like Randy in the picture of him in his costume.
3 comments:
I like Sam in his PJs at school. And how Ruby is out in front in preschool pics when she does not go there. Would you email the preschool pics please!!!
I love the pics! Ila's duck costume is so cute!! Really adorable, you just want to grab her and squeeze her :) like that would last very long :) she wouldn't have it!
Cute pictures and costumes! I think it's great that Charlie said 'trick or treat please'...so polite! Ila's costume is ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE it! I can't imagine how much Gus loved being Buzz. So funny! He looks so much like Randy in the picture of him in his costume.
Post a Comment