Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The big reveal.

The ultrasound was yesterday & everything appears to be healthy with the baby.

It was VERY obvious that we are going to have more of this. . .



And NOT another one of these. . .



And one more to set on this LOVED & much used swing to enjoy a popsicle on a beautiful day.
It looks like there's enough room for 1 more. Who will HE sit by? If he's smart, not by Ila because she eats that popsicle the fastest & is the quickest to grab the person's next to her. . .

7 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I know I told you last night already, but CONGRATS! Our boys will have fun being terrorized by their big sisters together.

Mandy Beyeler said...

CONGRATS!!! boys are wild fun!

Sarah said...

Lol! I love the use of your pictures! Congrats on the new little guy!! :)

Sarah said...

This is from Bobby to Charlie and Randy (sorry Tanya):
'I like to picture my Jesus wearing a tuxedo t-shirt 'cuz it says I like to be formal, but it also says I like to party!'

Linds said...

Congrats! You have such cute kids! Wish we were closer so all our kids could play together.

Cassandra said...

Congrats! That's so fun! It's good to know Ila can hold her own against boys! She needs to come and toughen Avery up!

robbin said...

congrats!!! little boys are the funiest!!