Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I feel good.

It's true. I really do feel good. I feel pregnant. . .tired and hungry all the time, but I haven't put my head in the toilet for 4 days! HOORAY. I actually put a load of laundry in the wash on Friday and INTO the dryer on the SAME day (yep, that's right) and to top it off---I FOLDED it just hours later.

It didn't have to sit in the dryer for days . . .I'm happy & thankful to feel good.

Tuesday night league came and went & something ACTUALLY happened worth mentioning.
I picked up two splits. I am proud & thought I might share.

The bowling alley cheered. For me?

Please don't ask what my final score was for ANY of the 3 games. Nothing to brag about. . .but this. . .my friends:


Set your eyes on the 5-7-10 split. We met once.





And, let me introduce you to the 4-7-10 split. Been there. Did that. . .one time.


2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Yeah, for Tanya! I am so glad that you are feeling better. And horray for your bowling!

banananutmeg said...

yay for a 4 day no-vomit streak. That's a better record than I had this week even...and you are still all skinny. No excessive weight loss around here with this pregnancy. It's kind of not fair. If I'm gonna be throwing up so much, I at least shouldn't have to see the numbers on the scale go up each visit!
horray for clean laundry!